EBottles is the nation's premier supplier of rigid packaging to the cannabis market.
We supply our proprietary products to customers throughout the USA and Canada.
How did we come to be the market leader in such a crowded field?
The answer lies in our history and culture. Our employees are independent and collaborative entrepreneurs who exhibit a “Can Do” attitude, focusing on customer satisfaction.
We listen to our customers and develop products specifically to meet the needs of the cannabis industry. eBottles is a online marketer of bottles created by a team of professionals who built bottle manufacturing and
distribution companies that were market leaders for over thirty years. Lastly, every eBottles employee shares directly in our profitable growth.
Now you understand why our company has doubled our sales every year since we entered the cannabis market in 2014.
And we will continue to grow!
In order to continue our record growth, we are seeking qualified, motivated professionals to join our team. This is an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly growing, incredibly managed and wildly profitable company serving a fast growing and dynamic market. Most of our customers are new in business and appreciate our consultative approach to sales. We are seeking sales representatives who will be responsible for maximizing sales and profitability by representing the eBottles brand to cannabis growers, wholesalers and product manufacturers.
• Responding to Inquiries: As a leading brand in the market we receive numerous inquiries every week from customers looking for help with their packaging.
• Account Development: Develop existing customer base by working closely existing customers to support their growth.
• Business Retention: Establish effective working relationships and become a sustaining resource for the customer.
• Product Knowledge: Act as a conduit of industry leading product knowledge to help each customer create the best packages at the most cost effective pricing.
• Value Added Resources: Utilize and maintain a thorough knowledge of EBottles’s sales resources and services.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline. Strong computer skills.
• Sales and prospecting skills.
• B2B sales experience involving complex, relationship based transactions.
• Interpersonal skills including strong presentation skills.
• An exceptional level of motivation, competitiveness, time management, and project management skills.
• Ability to travel
eBottles offers an outstanding compensation package including
a non-recoverable draw and significant portion of gross profit as commission. Travel expenses and auto allowance.
Be A Sales Rep